Tower SE of Wrong entrance! *PRACTICALLY FREE*

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Re: Tower SE of Wrong entrance! *PRACTICALLY FREE*

Post by Capitalist »

Furiocity wrote:
Capitalist wrote:BananaKush gave crab salty this tower because crab salty is someone who needs help from the community, and he wanted a tower by the sea given that he was an ex-merchant marine. Crab salty, being a stroke victim trusted pak man and gave pak man the tower + a tower deed, not knowing he was actually giving it away. pak man told crab salty that he'd put the key on the door for him if he did x, y, z (which was transferring the house). He then proceeded to res kill crab salty in the tower, and once in BananaKush's keep, pak man + Santorum (WOODY) + Skywarp (notorious) named their horses "stroke retard" and mounted/dismounted until some of the better part of the community came to kill them.
we were jailed. never killed me until yesterday :D
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

i actually dont remember that. but its funny to see you have aids :D
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

Infinity

Post by Infinity »

highly contraversal house!!

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

OK seems like bad behavior Furiocity, and you're not denying the essence of it, so I'm retracting my bid.

BTW none of this would have happened if everyone owned a gun.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

np man. STILL FOR SALE! Bump.
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Dude why not just drop the tower and collect the deed?

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Wow that is some degenerate acts of excrement there...
I love all sorts of griefing within our beloved game mechanics, but these kids have no class.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

inkognito wrote:Wow that is some degenerate acts of excrement there...
I love all sorts of griefing within our beloved game mechanics, but these kids have no class.
^

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Pakmanwakka you can scam all you want but calling a guy names who had a stroke is low even for you.
Hey Kaivan you ban people for shit talking constantly but all this piece of shit gets is 4 days in jail? Unbelievable man. Pak, your a kid, so I get you trying to be funny/a dick behind a computer screen. But there's no need for this. I pray to God that a stroke or anything of that nature never hits you or your loved ones. Well, crab probably quit, and I can't blame him for quitting if he did.

CRABSALTY, or anyone who knows crab:
Please tell him I will give him almost everything I have left to try and make up for this piece of shits wrongs. I have ncds, gold etc that's worth more than a tower+brick deed.
People get scammed, no big deal, but to say those things and poke fun of someone who poured his heart out to the community is despicable.
I hope you get in touch with me crab, and give this another chance, not everyone in this game are total assholes like woody and pak.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Capitalist wrote:BananaKush gave crab salty this tower because crab salty is someone who needs help from the community, and he wanted a tower by the sea given that he was an ex-merchant marine. Crab salty, being a stroke victim trusted pak man and gave pak man the tower + a tower deed, not knowing he was actually giving it away. pak man told crab salty that he'd put the key on the door for him if he did x, y, z (which was transferring the house). He then proceeded to res kill crab salty in the tower, and once in BananaKush's keep, pak man + Santorum (WOODY) + Skywarp (notorious) named their horses "stroke retard" and mounted/dismounted until some of the better part of the community came to kill them.

They then started gloating about the scam. After their houses were being camped, they retreated into guard zone (WBB roof), where they proceeded to make fun of crab salty for being a "retard" due to his stroke for upwards of 4 hours, until one of them was jailed (pak man) for 4 days. In the process, they gated him over and over into Santorum's house where they res killed him at least 50 times.

Crab salty's anger was not only apparent alongside his confusion and angst, but to call this tower "tainted goods" would be generous.
woah woah woah now youre making me look like a bad guy I never renamed my horse that. I had no part in this transaction at all I was there for the pvp
IN WHICH you DIED 6v3 scrub retreated to guard zone lol dont trust Vega hes manipulating you. Image

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Notorious wrote: IN WHICH you DIED 7v3 scrub retreated to guard zone lol dont trust Vega hes manipulating you. Image
"In which you died 7v3."
"dont trust Vega hes manipulating you."

You're one of those special program tards aren't ya? I know the kind. Think you're equal to the rest of the world and what not... sorry for your loss.

http://s1075.photobucket.com/user/vegas ... d1v1Ursula
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Teriyl

Post by Teriyl »

I have a tower I'll give to Crab if he wants to keep playing, good location. I'll even throw in some extras. Let me know

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

sold to private buyer!

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Lol just quit.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Crab Salty
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Crab Salty »