Multiple Houses 4 Sale

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Sin Cloud

Multiple Houses 4 Sale

Post by Sin Cloud »

I currently do not have the time to continue refreshing my houses and am looking for someone that would enjoy them as either a package deal or separately depending on which you want.

I have a keep on the water South West of Wrong entrance.

I also have a secluded patio that also has water in front of it. A very quiet, nice location. Don't think I've ever even seen spawn there for as long as I've owned it. Going to Kiel later on tonight. So pretty much sold already. Sorry for late update.

Last but not the least.. and this one is only sold as a package deal. I don't want to split it up. Despise entrance housing which includes 1 tower, 2 smalls and a patio.

All these houses are very prime location and could be enjoyed by anyone - PvPers, farmers, PKers or even the griefers. As part of the deal, depending on which you buy, I will include grandfathered stools so that you can build a staircase. Any GF stools already in place will stay.. just letting you know I have more if you need at no extra cost.

If you're interested in these houses PM me here or if you use Skype/AIM PM me your S/N and we will discuss a price. If I get no serious bids via PM I will start a public auction if need be. I just don't really have the time to keep up with forums as of lately so I'd rather go with option 1.
Last edited by Sin Cloud on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Treysta

Re: Multiple Houses 4 Sale

Post by Treysta »

Cool houses!
^

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

nice houses, got any silver or trophies forsale?

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

When I get the chance I will post all other items I will be willing to get rid of. As of now, I need to let the houses go so I don't lose it all due to negligence. You can PM me on IRC if you'd like to get a brief list. Sin-MV

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

What are you asking for the despise houses
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

I am not to sure where this is at on despise land but ill publically bid 6 mil
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Gork

Post by Gork »

The despise houses are straight epic dude... had no idea u owned that

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

nice yomegas old keep would buy but meh

TjPlusMinus

Post by TjPlusMinus »

i would purchase the despise houses... strictly for events only but i dont think enough people would log in at one time to host a large event there.. Would be good for CTF

Jacko

Post by Jacko »

I also have a secluded patio that also has water in front of it. A very quiet, nice location. Don't think I've ever even seen spawn there for as long as I've owned it. Going to Kiel later on tonight. So pretty much sold already. Sorry for late update.

did you sell the patio to Keil? If not, what do you want for it?

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Pending sale on despise, at 6 mil according to Sin he has been busy with work and not much time to log on. There for he will do his best to have them rdy for sale , by this weekend.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Pending sale on despise, at 6 mil according to Sin he has been busy with work and not much time to log on. There for he will do his best to have them rdy for sale , by this weekend.

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Still Standing wrote:Pending sale on despise, at 6 mil according to Sin he has been busy with work and not much time to log on. There for he will do his best to have them rdy for sale , by this weekend.

6.5mill

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

I guess you can't read. Still salty over a pixel mask btw are you ever going to accept the duel?

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

i retract my bid