Selling Despise houses and trammy gear

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Still Standing

Selling Despise houses and trammy gear

Post by Still Standing »

Selling my despise houses combo includes 2 smalls a tower and a patio
Fully furnished with everything in them this includes plants, regs,kegs,rescources
sb 8.5 mil

Also selling 1508 hued tribal mask sb 30 mil
hue 13 purple sandals sb 50 mil
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Demetrius

Re: Selling Despise houses and trammy gear

Post by Demetrius »

are you quitting too?
"The secret to acting is to never let them catch you doing it"
-Marlon Brando

Grimoric

Post by Grimoric »

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

50mill purples

TjPlusMinus

Post by TjPlusMinus »

yea i mine as well buy my stuff back then i take it?

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

no i wont sell to you tj. I enjoy your tears in irc right now to much.
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

lol

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

someone tell me how he got these and why does hazys bitchass have em. something smells fishy here
edit : just got filled in on this, and in my opinion gm's should intervene on this. hazy is scum who is nothing but toxic to the shard
ban this lil boy

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

good thing no one cares about your opinion, keep to playing girl chars because youve prolly never had one irl

In all honesty id rather trash barrel these items.

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Still Standing wrote:good thing no one cares about your opinion, keep to playing girl chars because youve prolly never had one irl

so you have never had a girl irl since you play a girl character ? what the fuck kinda logic is that. http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/256630 isn't that you hypocrite if you really meant that sentence then there's no hope for you, just speaking to you makes me feel like my iq is dropping by the second, but in all honesty i'm sure some type of prosecution is in order and ill give a +1 green light for termination and merchandise to be returned or at least some type of compensation, this was somebody's hard work and hours out of their life put in this game to achieve what they had and for you to grab his account details from a gm on another shard that he used for this shard, and completely loot the accounts it might not be written in stone or on the rules but i'm sure there should be an exception because who does that kind of shit honestly, but i wasnt there and don't know the whole story for all i know you could have bought them with real $ and you're playing it off as you stole them, im just going off what i heard, and that's some bullshit foreal i guess theres no hope for this shard at all.

edit: back to your quote. stop talking like a virgin lil boy im sure vega gets more pussy than you.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

TLDR such anger in a little kid.

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

little kid. hardly, but its aight you will get yours soon enough don't worry.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Oh? I'm sure tough words from a wannabe e thug. Please do go on.

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

FYI, Cave stuck around forum for a couple of weeks after "SecondGate". Just saying.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

You can't have the only Vega name on the shard, sorry Delo. :)
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.