Trading Yew Tower, L House, and Brick

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

CatWoman

Trading Yew Tower, L House, and Brick

Post by CatWoman »

I am trading my three yew properties, a tower, a keep,and a brick house for a castle in north Minoc with Vega. Thank you very much!

Capitalist

Re: Trading Yew Tower, L House, and Brick

Post by Capitalist »

CatWoman wrote:I am trading my three yew properties, a tower, a keep,and a brick house for a castle in north Minoc with Vega. Thank you very much!
Confirmed. I'm ready whenever you are.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

CatWoman wrote:I am trading my three yew properties, a tower, a keep,and a brick house for a castle in north Minoc with Vega. Thank you very much!
It's a tower, L-shape, and brick, correct?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

CatWoman

Post by CatWoman »

Yes it's a tower, L house, and a brick, house. :) I am available today, tomorrow, or Monday for trade. Thank you very much.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The trade went off without a hitch. Thank you again Catwoman. If there's any business to be done in the future, I look forward to doing it with you.

CatWoman

Post by CatWoman »

Excellent trade!! Smooth transaction all the way around!! I highly recommend Capitalist for trustworthy transactions! :) Fun to meet and to work with!

Return to “Housing”