Moved

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

Moved

Post by a swallow »

Moved
Last edited by a swallow on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Re: houses of all shapes and sizes.

Post by a swallow »

Patios that can be picked up and replaced with a tower whenever you want it!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Re: houses of all shapes and sizes.

Post by a swallow »

7 patios, one keep, 1 Castle. Almost all of these patios can be replaced with a tower!

Demetrius

Re: 7 Patios,1 keep,1 castle

Post by Demetrius »

Where are they?
"The secret to acting is to never let them catch you doing it"
-Marlon Brando

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

I will post all locations.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

This is not an auction!

These are all b/o prices!!

First come first serve!!!

This will end when b/o is posted!!!!
l l l l
Here are the prices. vvvv
Attachments
b/o 2XDEED + L Shape
b/o 2XDEED + L Shape
castle.png (148.18 KiB) Viewed 3036 times
Castle Deed
Castle Deed
2XDeed (Tower will fit in location)
patio2.png (141.66 KiB) Viewed 3036 times
patio3.png (105.43 KiB) Viewed 3036 times
2XDeed
2XDeed
patio4.png (129.15 KiB) Viewed 3036 times
patio5.png (114.02 KiB) Viewed 3036 times
2XDeed each (Tower will fit in location on the left)
2XDeed each (Tower will fit in location on the left)
patio6and7.png (147.34 KiB) Viewed 3036 times
Last edited by a swallow on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gabriella

Post by Gabriella »

BO offer given to a swallow for Tower 1. What can I say, I am a sucker for living in cove.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Tower pending

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Gabriella wrote:BO offer given to a swallow for Tower 1. What can I say, I am a sucker for living in cove.
Last person to live there gave the best IDOC I've ever been to. Please live up to those standards.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Smooth trade Gabriella +1

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Smooth trade! +1

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump