House Max Lockdown bug

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

House Max Lockdown bug

Post by MatronDeWinter »

REPORTED ISSUE: There may be ways to effectively decrease the number of max house lockdowns you have, possibly on accident.

ISSUE DETAILS: When a locked down item somehow disapears, it is not removed from the list of items locked down in the house. The Used/Max lockdown number stays the same.

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: A house

STEPS TO RECREATE: Lock down a purple potion, then toss another potion at it. This is accurate, the locked potion should explode, but then one lockdown should be removed from the house.

EXPECTED RESULTS: A way to fix this, as well as prevention of this happening in the future.

DATE REPORTED: Apr 4 2009

DATE STATUS CHANGED:

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: House Max Lockdown bug

Post by Hemperor »

MatronDeWinter wrote:REPORTED ISSUE: There may be ways to effectively decrease the number of max house lockdowns you have, possibly on accident.

ISSUE DETAILS: When a locked down item somehow disapears, it is not removed from the list of items locked down in the house. The Used/Max lockdown number stays the same.

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: A house

STEPS TO RECREATE: Lock down a purple potion, then toss another potion at it. This is accurate, the locked potion should explode, but then one lockdown should be removed from the house.

EXPECTED RESULTS: A way to fix this, as well as prevention of this happening in the future.

DATE REPORTED: Apr 4 2009

DATE STATUS CHANGED:
I was just about to report this!

I'm missing two lockdowns now!

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

If you re-deed you get the lockdowns back, but I chose to forgo that option as I dont care enough to move all my crap piled in there.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This will happen when an item is deleted but not released. It should fix itself on shard restart.

I'll look into finding a way to prevent this from happening at all.