800 recall scrolls. *updated* 20k starting bid.

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Dook Dooker

800 recall scrolls. *updated* 20k starting bid.

Post by Dook Dooker »

Selling 800 recall scrolls

Starting bid 20k then

The problem is this server is dying and its very difficult to find accurate price placements on anything anymore. IF this server was more active the price of most goods would go up. So apologies. Here is 25gp pr starting bid.

Happy bidding!
Last edited by Dook Dooker on Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: 800 recall scrolls.

Post by morgan1109 »

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I just wanted to point out you can find 30 GP recall scroll vendors, and you can find 35GP recall scrolls literally anywhere there are vendors. There's no incentive to buy in bulk here.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Blood

Post by Blood »

You will sell them more likely at 25gp each. But if sold at regular price players rather buy from a vendor

Good luck with your sale.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

I would much rather buy 800 bulk for 35 or 40gp each than go find a vendor to click "Accept" 80 times on. The same reason I pay more for bulk reagent orders than player vendor prices, and would never even consider going to any player run vendor before PMing 10 people in forums who are selling reagents.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Aeris wrote:I would much rather buy 800 bulk for 35 or 40gp each than go find a vendor to click "Accept" 80 times on. The same reason I pay more for bulk reagent orders than player vendor prices, and would never even consider going to any player run vendor before PMing 10 people in forums who are selling reagents.
He meant a player vendor...
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Capitalist wrote:
Aeris wrote:I would much rather buy 800 bulk for 35 or 40gp each than go find a vendor to click "Accept" 80 times on. The same reason I pay more for bulk reagent orders than player vendor prices, and would never even consider going to any player run vendor before PMing 10 people in forums who are selling reagents.
He meant a player vendor...
I would much rather buy 800 bulk for 35 or 40gp each than go find an in-game-player-run-vendor to click "Accept" 80 times on. The same reason I pay more for bulk reagent orders than in-game-player-run-vendor prices, and would never even consider going to any in-game-player-run-vendor before PMing 10 people in forums who are selling reagents.

A bit more clear now maybe Vega :)

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

You know that player vendors also sell in bulk, right?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: 800 recall scrolls. *updated* 20k starting bid.

Post by Aeris »

Of course they can, but I've never seen it done unless it was an agreement made beforehand. I've never seen a stack of 300 recall scrolls waiting to be bought, I can't be sure but I'd wager the most I've seen in my experience is a stack of 20.

/next

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Lol another new player saying the server is dying. Tell me more dooms day theorist. But first, remind me how all UO pks are murderers in real life.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

DYNE Facts. Vol 2 in stores now
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

WarmApplepie wrote:DYNE Facts. Vol 2 in stores now
Another book you won't read?

E S C 0

Post by E S C 0 »

[00:27] <Soma> vega lives in his moms basement

[22:32] <Vega> then a couple niggers jumped me and destroyed my bike

[16:44] <Vega> I'd Trayvon Jr you so quick.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Capitalist wrote:Lol another new player saying the server is dying. Tell me more dooms day theorist. But first, remind me how all UO pks are murderers in real life.
Wtf lol where did I say the server is dying? Also I'm like 2 months younger than you are. All I'm saying is that I don't understand why people think in-game-player-run-vendors warrant a higher price than private pre-arranged orders; I think it should be the opposite, since it's saving both parties a ton of time. Anyways, Aeris </thread>'s here; if you don't understand the point I'm trying to get across after these three posts, then another one isn't going to change that.

/next

WOODY

Post by WOODY »

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Aeris wrote:
Capitalist wrote:Lol another new player saying the server is dying. Tell me more dooms day theorist. But first, remind me how all UO pks are murderers in real life.
Wtf lol where did I say the server is dying? Also I'm like 2 months younger than you are. All I'm saying is that I don't understand why people think in-game-player-run-vendors warrant a higher price than private pre-arranged orders; I think it should be the opposite, since it's saving both parties a ton of time. Anyways, Aeris </thread>'s here; if you don't understand the point I'm trying to get across after these three posts, then another one isn't going to change that.
Not reading all of that, read the OP.