Re: wanna buy blank scrolls

Post by Patek »

They cost 5 from the vendor...

and they aren't rares...

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Sanjeev wrote:2gp for 1 scroll
As Patek has stated, they cost 5gp at the town vendors each. So you aren't going to
find a player selling for less.
What I do when Im in need of scrolls is I use a magic shop vendor runebook, if you don't have one there are libraries with one. Put about 2k of gold on your back and just recall around and buy what they have on hand. In razor you can set a buy command to buy them out as you go. Makes it a bit easier then clicking. If you buy more then the gold on your back, then it will come out of the bank. Just have to drop the scrolls in bank as you go.

Good luck
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

Orion GM B^D wrote:If you buy more then the gold on your back, then it will come out of the bank.
No it won't. I believe it has to be over 2k to pull from your bank. But the key here is to check the vendors every 30 mins or so. They will re-up with a greater quantity. Within a few hours you will have all you need...

Sanjeev

Post by Sanjeev »

^

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

ReptilianLover wrote:
Orion GM B^D wrote:If you buy more then the gold on your back, then it will come out of the bank.
No it won't. I believe it has to be over 2k to pull from your bank. But the key here is to check the vendors every 30 mins or so. They will re-up with a greater quantity. Within a few hours you will have all you need...
Yes sir. I figured you already knew that from buying other supplies. That's what I was trying to say about the gold coming out
of bank. The gold you carry is for when there isn't 2k worth buying.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Return to “Rares”