Leaving thief guild

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Leaving thief guild

Post by son »

Currently if you are in the thief guild, and take a count, you become suspended.

However you cannot leave the guild with this method. The only way to leave the guild is to go to the thief GM and say "npc_name quit".

The problem is, it requires 7 days of playing time after you joined the guild to quit it.

Someone said this is not accurate. I am not sure, so I post here for clarification.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Leaving thief guild

Post by noxmonk »

go get a murder count and you'll be kicked

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

If you get a murder count it "suspends" you, meaning you are still in the guild, with the associated penalty of not being able to give a murder count, but you are unable to reap the benefits of being in the guild such as stealing from innocent players, or using the disguise kit. This is default RunUO, but I've seen nothing to indicate that it's not accurate.

Once your count is gone you are immediately reinstated.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

I cant object because I have no memory of this at OSI time. I can definitely whine about it tho. No one else has feedback?
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS