Hell Cats Minimum Taming Levels?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Hell Cats Minimum Taming Levels?

Post by Kryptonical »

The Wiki says 77.5 is the minimum level to tame hell cats. I wasn't too sure if that was shown or real, so I tried at shown and I get the "you have no chance" figured that was odd.
The reason is because other animals such as the giant toad (77.1 minimum skill level) allowed me to tame them the moment I got to 77.1 shown skill.
I figured maybe that was just odd so I'll wait till I get to 77.5 real skill and try hell cats again. Again I received the "you have no chance".
I'm now at around 83.3 shown and 79.6 real and am still getting the "you have no chance", so now I know something is a bit off.
Or
Is the wiki just off on the minimum skill level?
Thanks

Derrick

Re: Hell Cats Minimum Taming Levels?

Post by Derrick »

Kryptonical wrote:The Wiki says 77.5 is the minimum level to tame hell cats. I wasn't too sure if that was shown or real, so I tried at shown and I get the "you have no chance" figured that was odd.
The reason is because other animals such as the giant toad (77.1 minimum skill level) allowed me to tame them the moment I got to 77.1 shown skill.
I figured maybe that was just odd so I'll wait till I get to 77.5 real skill and try hell cats again. Again I received the "you have no chance".
I'm now at around 83.3 shown and 79.6 real and am still getting the "you have no chance", so now I know something is a bit off.
Or
Is the wiki just off on the minimum skill level?
Thanks
The skill requirement is on your displayed skill, not base skill.
I just checked, and the requirement for hellcats does not exceed 77.5, but there are two types of hell cats. The bigger ones, Predator hellcats have a requirement as listed in the Wiki of 91.8