Banned thieves from tower

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
WmD Angel

Banned thieves from tower

Post by WmD Angel »

In WmD we dont tolerate theives. You and the Daily Planet Better write truthful stories about WmD. all media sucks but you guys take the cake. WmD helps evryone in need,, Clark Kent i dont think stealin my perls is helping any.. you Cowards who only talk shit about us,, You don t know us...Warning stay Away... All i ask for is a stable in my community to helps the towns folks and guilds... maybe a wall with our sign. You clowns out there ask me What have WmD done for the rest of the server? Well When WmD is hunting any where and evrywhere we save some many people its crazy .. We never steal from anyone, as we save people they get everything back everytime. thers only a group of fools who don t like us for what we are. Ane what we are is a whole, A Whole Can oF WupAss... Yes u shit talkers say i have all newbs. i ll be proud to help anyone. we also have some very xsperienced players who are helping train 20 people on an average. We take pride in our work. I have the hardest group of workers on the server. So i won t be respsonding to your Bull shit lies you Clowns write in here. We only ask for respect......

WmD Angel

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Banned thieves from tower

Post by Clark_Kent »

I believe that this tactless ad hominum thread belongs on the Trash Talk forum. The Daily Planet always reports the truth of the events as Clark Kent has witnessed and investigated each claim. The Daily Planet prides itself on it's reputation as being driven on the notion of entertainment and deliver a message of respectful interaction among Citizens.

I bid good day to you Citizen, I hope we that we may cross paths again in the future and have a more pleasant exchange.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

Ireland

Post by Ireland »

Clark_Kent wrote:I believe that this tactless ad hominum thread belongs on the Trash Talk forum.
Pointing out the fallacy's, great tactic friend!
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Everyone should have an Ireland's Finest action toon...

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

I couldn't understand the post enough to determine the ad hom status of it.

Har Har

Post by Har Har »

It is a sad day when someone as honest and as trustworthy as Clark Kent is attacked for just reporting the news the way it is. shame on you Angel, shame on you.

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

Har Har wrote:It is a sad day when someone as honest and as trustworthy as Clark Kent is attacked for just reporting the news the way it is. shame on you Angel, shame on you.

Are you serious? LOL

I see you've only made a handful of posts and joined recently. Either your very new, and have no right to claim such a thing or you are posting under false pretense to instigate this thread.

Har Har

Post by Har Har »

orionsune wrote:
Har Har wrote:It is a sad day when someone as honest and as trustworthy as Clark Kent is attacked for just reporting the news the way it is. shame on you Angel, shame on you.

Are you serious? LOL

I see you've only made a handful of posts and joined recently. Either your very new, and have no right to claim such a thing or you are posting under false pretense to instigate this thread.
I have every right to claim what I did. I have had personal interactions with Clark Kent. He might be one of the more upstanding people on this shard. He has nothing but good intentions.

Downs

Post by Downs »

I'd like to petition tha cA gets a stable master before WMD
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

orionsune wrote:

Are you serious? LOL

Har Har does in fact, have every right to display his opinion, and he represents very established characters in the land of uosecondage. Forum post count is not everything.

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

MatronDeWinter wrote: Har Har does in fact, have every right to display his opinion, and he represents very established characters in the land of uosecondage. Forum post count is not everything.
Could have fooled me.

If this is the case, then why not use his real account, so that people can see the stats and join time, that information is typically used by people to judge trustworthiness of the person and the information they post. Or do you just trust any stranger that approaches you with a bridge for sale or information that the world is really flat?

You cannot claim what you say without some basis to go on. The basis I have to go on, is that this Clark Kent fellow attempted to stealth into my house several times, staked out in front of my vendors for victims to, I will assume, scam or steal from. I could be wrong there, but I did have to detect hidden and ban him out of my house once he managed to get in. You cannot say these actions are honorable in any way shape or form. It's not what we say but what we do that defines us. So if you'd like to keep glorifying unscrupulous characters, you go ahead... I am not falling for it, and as unintelligible the first post was, I believe he had a similar experience as I.

I also find it convenient chum disappears, clark appears. Not everyone is as gullible as you think.

Unlimited Bladeworks

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

Clark_Kent wrote:The Daily Planet prides itself on it's reputation as being driven on the notion of entertainment and deliver a message of respectful interaction among Citizens.
You're a sensationalist at best.

Objective journalism isn't suppose to have high entertainment value. Media conglomerates lost all journalistic integrity when they became obsessed with entertainment ratings, as opposed to, actually reporting news. I applaud you for being consistent with mimicking reality, although, you aren't a journalist. I understand this is a video game and entertainment value is your key component.
Last edited by Unlimited Bladeworks on Fri May 08, 2009 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unlimited Bladeworks

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

Downs wrote:I'd like to petition tha cA gets a stable master before WMD
I petition that $$$ gets anything before cA or WmD because they do the most for the community and server as a whole.

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

orionsune wrote:
You cannot claim what you say without some basis to go on. The basis I have to go on, is that this Clark Kent fellow attempted to stealth into my house several times, staked out in front of my vendors for victims to, I will assume, scam or steal from. I could be wrong there, but I did have to detect hidden and ban him out of my house once he managed to get in. You cannot say these actions are honorable in any way shape or form. It's not what we say but what we do that defines us. So if you'd like to keep glorifying unscrupulous characters, you go ahead... I am not falling for it, and as unintelligible the first post was, I believe he had a similar experience as I.

I also find it convenient chum disappears, clark appears. Not everyone is as gullible as you think.
The claim you make about your supposed home invasion is actually going to be the Daily Planet issue #3, so stay tuned Citizens for the exciting climax when we get Clark Kent's side of the story!

As far as Angel's incident, it involved The Cisco Kid, not Clark Kent.

And everyone knows I'm actually chumbucket. And har har. And chumpbucket. And Chuck Liddel. And Fodar. And hemperor. Oh, and both the real Matron de Winter as well as the imposter Matron de Winter in IRC. I think that about covers all bases, good day Citizen!
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

Ireland

Post by Ireland »

Downs wrote:I'd like to petition tha cA gets a stable master before WMD
I'm going to have to agree with Downs. cA has brought much to the UO community.
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Everyone should have an Ireland's Finest action toon...

Jynxy

Post by Jynxy »

If cA wants a stable then they should petition for it. I am sure that coming up with the resources wouldn't be a problem for them. Also is there really a cA town? I have only been playing a couple of months myself so I am not quite familiar with all the player run towns. I might come visit sometime since I am sure that it would be a fun place to visit.