Guild CTF and Guild CTF League

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Mr.Snuggles

Guild CTF and Guild CTF League

Post by Mr.Snuggles »

Currently this is just in the idea phase, but we would like to make it a reality in the near future (ASAP). Just looking for some feedback on who would be interested in the implementation of a Guild CTF event, and possibly a league.

This will give people the opportunity to experience CTF in a more controlled organized environment. Instead of getting angry at that one guy who is busy macroing magery instead of capping flags, you have the ability to control your teams. There will be no restrictions on who you can have on your team, guild affiliation is irrelevant. I'd like anyone interested in signing up a team of 6 to PM me or simply post in this thread with your team so we can organize this as quickly as possible and get the ball rolling.

The Rules will be as follows:
Your team must be present in the same location at the assigned time of the match.
Two Substitutes for each team will be allowed and may be implemented up to the start time of the match.
NO Magic or DP Weapons
Potions Allowed
Regular CTF Restrictions Apply

More than likely the matches will be 1v1 to provoke more skill and tactics to be used.

We are going to need Suggestions on the Arena that should be used (Wharf and Swastika are the ones I've suggested)

Any other rules are up for discussion, and anything else you might want to add.

We are looking forward to seeing the first match as early as next weekend so as much feedback given is appreciated.

S STALLON

Re: Guild CTF and Guild CTF League

Post by S STALLON »

:shock: i think what your is doing is a horrible idea

most of the players base do not wan to sit in circlular way waiting for your to organize a complications event like this

your will have better luck organzing a dungeon crawling :arrow: be its obvious players have little patients sometimes and your want to make a big event with rules and waiting for other teams and how will a gamemastrer help you, :?:

:idea: he will not that is the andswer so dont bother :twisted:

but it not entirely a bad ideas , put your energies into fixing it also you post lacks who will regulate so many players your simply dont have the manpower :oops: :oops:

ok but look into doin more suvrival and game like events not this dumb ctf

good luck 8) 8)

Chad-

Post by Chad- »

S STALLON wrote::shock: i think what your is doing is a horrible idea

most of the players base do not wan to sit in circlular way waiting for your to organize a complications event like this

your will have better luck organzing a dungeon crawling :arrow: be its obvious players have little patients sometimes and your want to make a big event with rules and waiting for other teams and how will a gamemastrer help you, :?:

:idea: he will not that is the andswer so dont bother :twisted:

but it not entirely a bad ideas , put your energies into fixing it also you post lacks who will regulate so many players your simply dont have the manpower :oops: :oops:

ok but look into doin more suvrival and game like events not this dumb ctf

good luck 8) 8)
So do more provoker events than events everybody can participate in?
Last edited by Chad- on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.Snuggles

Post by Mr.Snuggles »

If people don't want to put in the thirty seconds of brainpower to recall to the same location at a specific time to compete, then they simply will be unable to.

This is for those who enjoy CTF, would like to get their guild involved, and have a good time. This isn't about rewards, or lack of patience as you mentioned. Its a matter of having fun, if you aren't interested, don't waste anyone's time by signing up. I'm sure theres guilds out there that would like to try and compete.

HI IM MIKE

Post by HI IM MIKE »

worst idea ever
nightshark wrote:I can't comment on going out looking for fights for the sake of fights in the field because it's never been something I've been interested in.

Deus Atamada

Post by Deus Atamada »

Are biracial people aloud to join aswell? I think its a horrible idea. CTFL? whats next, lich steeds and layerd sashs? Take this shit to the *** forums.
This town needs a new class of criminals, and im going to give it to them.

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »

no thank you there are too many events as it is .. we need more townie O/C if you ask me all players should be required to roll a townie :P

Tron

Post by Tron »

malice-tg wrote:no thank you there are too many events as it is .. we need more townie O/C if you ask me all players should be required to roll a townie :P

thank god noone asked :d
V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »

Tron wrote:
malice-tg wrote:no thank you there are too many events as it is .. we need more townie O/C if you ask me all players should be required to roll a townie :P

thank god noone asked :d

LOL actually mrscribbles or whoever asked me to comment :P

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

*Has skid marks in his underwear now*
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Deus Atamada

Post by Deus Atamada »

i will only join if we get a CTFL hooded shourd 1357 hue for winning.
This town needs a new class of criminals, and im going to give it to them.

UnknownLord

Post by UnknownLord »

Ive tried to get this going since i joined here alooong time ago. Even creating the maps Wharf and a 4way event that isnt being used. This idea was shot down after weeks of thinking it was going to happen, ohwell... guess it couldnt hurt trying again.
-D- Dreadlord XII

Return to “Player Run Events”