[From the T2A Strategy Guide] "Easter Eggs"

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Cutpurse

[From the T2A Strategy Guide] "Easter Eggs"

Post by Cutpurse »

*If you speak to a non-human species (such as Orcs), you'll often get responses like "Glugbugzugboog!" Occasionally, however, they'll respond with "Me jabber incomprehensibly!" or the like. They know words like "Ultima" and "game," and will be offended if you say certain things to them.
I know for a fact they responded in a certain way to "You suck."
*If you charter a ship, have a conversation with the tillerman. He has some great stories, including ne about a lass who braided fox tails into her hair.
*Magincia Council Members often carry magic items
I don't even think I've seen council members here, but I do think they exist in the RunUO NPC database.
*If you cast the Paralyze spell on a corpser, the corpser will start to move, and will follow you until hit in combat
*If you click repeatedly on a standing cow while in Peace mode, you'll see a demonstration of tge ancient Texas adolescent recreational activity known as "cow tipping" If you repeatedly click a boar, eventually the boar will turn its back to you and sit down.
*Goats will occasionally eat items left in bags on the ground, or even items in a corpse's pack
*If you drink a healing potion while polymorphed, you may transform into a creature not otherwise available to that spell. Apparently these magics do not mesh well together.
*Give any magic item to one of the staff of the Magincia's Magic (the mage shop), and they will usually give you either kindling, a deck of tarot cards or a rune to the Trinsic Mage shop in return. (However their stock of trade items can become temporarily exhausted)

Just some interesting items to add to the Era-accuracy.

TheDon

Re: [From the T2A Strategy Guide] "Easter Eggs"

Post by TheDon »

i remember cow tipping.

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

TheDon wrote:i remember cow tipping.

Charles Darwin

Post by Charles Darwin »

Aye, cow tipping. I think this has been discussed before though. Maybe on the way to implementation?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Cow tipping has been on UOSA since launch.

These other items like para on the corpsers/reapers and the rest are on the list.
I think the goat eating stuff was taken out when NPC's stopped picked stuff up off the ground, but I don't know what the date on that was.

Batlin
wobble llama
wobble llama

Post by Batlin »

These other items like para on the corpsers/reapers and the rest are on the list.
Is there a public version of this list?
+ORC: If you give a man a crack he'll be hungry again tomorrow, but if you teach him how to crack, he'll never be hungry again.
chumbucket: I don't collect pixels.

Never trust the client. It's in the hands of the enemy : UO Demo internals @ JoinUO

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I've got three list between two workstations and the list in my head :)

Some of it's been posted publicly in this forums but it hasn't been updated for some time now.

I was working on the pig sitting this morning.