Wrong Level 3

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Wrong Level 3

Post by Mikel123 »

Inaccessible in T2A?

Highwaystar

Re: Wrong Level 3

Post by Highwaystar »

i dont htink it existed during t2a, however you cna aquire runes to the area on secondage

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Ahh cool, OK thanks!

Caranthir

Post by Caranthir »

Wasn't there a teleporter that led there?

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Caranthir wrote:Wasn't there a teleporter that led there?
Yes I believe there was a teleporter in wrong possibly on level one that looked just like the sparkling teleporter that takes you to level 2 that was behind a wall on the first floor to get there.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Redbeard72

Post by Redbeard72 »

Mirage wrote:
Yes I believe there was a teleporter in wrong possibly on level one that looked just like the sparkling teleporter that takes you to level 2 that was behind a wall on the first floor to get there.

this one those things i remember, on Napa there was one behind the wall on left side on level 1 on pacific it was on the other side behind the wall. and not sure if thats era accurate though. but different on both shards.
Derrick wrote:

The second scenario is not extremely likely, but it is more likely now than it was previously.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Redbeard72 wrote:
Mirage wrote:

this one those things i remember, on Napa there was one behind the wall on left side on level 1 on pacific it was on the other side behind the wall. and not sure if thats era accurate though. but different on both shards.

I think that is where the teleporter was on atlantic also.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'