Lich swing speed

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Lich swing speed

Post by Mikel123 »

I just stood toe-to-toe with a Lich and had him swing (and connect) 4 times on me, rapid-fire. I don't know how to describe how fast it was, but you know the little "bleh!" he makes when he hits? Well, the next hit (and "bleh") began when the previous one ended. Like right in a row, Bleh-Bleh-Bleh-Bleh.

I used my GM Anatomy on him, and he was "superhumanly agile" which I think means in the 90's, but he was at 50% endurance due to my mace hits.

I was under the impression that monsters followed the same rules as players as far as combat swings go, and that liches used Wrestling, which does not - to my knowledge - swing twice as fast as a damn katana.

Anyone know anything about this?

machu

Re: Lich swing speed

Post by machu »

You just got lagraped. =(

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Yea, your client finally caught up and got 4 back to back "bleh" packets!

BLEH-BLEH-BLEH-BLEH !

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Mikel123 wrote: I was under the impression that monsters followed the same rules as players as far as combat swings go, and that liches used Wrestling, which does not - to my knowledge - swing twice as fast as a damn katana.
This is correct. I agree that this sounds like lag.

Some liches though may have a gnarled staff equiped, in which case they willl be hitting you with that. Not all creatures use wrestling.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Hmmm... I don't think it was lag, usually if you hit a patch of lag, the 4 hits would happen simultaneously. Unless there was a little lag, in equal increments, between each Lich swing.

I'll keep an eye out if it happens again and see if I can notice anything else. Thanks for the help guys.