New, casual player

Moderator: Support Moderators

Zenta

New, casual player

Post by Zenta »

Hi everyone!

I came across this shard through Wikipedia, and just wanted to say that it's a lot of fun to revisit this era of UO. I've been a spotty player, so I'm definitely not the greatest player, but I have a lot of fun just running around and seeing things. Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone, since I've been hanging over the forum the past few days.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: New, casual player

Post by Hicha »

Welcome to the shard!
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Krats

Post by Krats »

When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

Welcome to UOSA.

PM me here on the boards and me know if you need any help figuring stuff out, need info, or are looking for some work to make gold.
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

If you need a "Tour Guide" I'd be happy to help show you around sometime this week. I'd even throw in a full runebook of locations you enjoy / may want to hunt at or visit often
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Return to “New Player Help”