New Player Questions

Moderator: Support Moderators

Strabo

New Player Questions

Post by Strabo »

I've been a member since last night (does anyone remember the BIG crash in Oct. '09) and so far I'm really having fun on this shard. It's been awhile since I've played so, some of these questions may appear somewhat redundant...

Can town guards be called on a thief? (If I "notice" them stealing my belongings)

Does my pet stay in the town where the stable is? (I stabled a pack horse in Minoc but it wasn't available in Britain)

What is the best/easiest way to do transactions with NPC vendors? (buying or selling)

I will very likely have more questions later on. For the moment, these are my important ones...

Thanks in advance for any/all help

JoshuaLee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: New Player Questions

Post by JoshuaLee »

I am pretty sure you need to be close to some kind of npc or guard for the guards to be called most of the time. Sometimes when a theif steals something they are even blue still sometimes. Just cover your valuable items with some clothing items and don't let anyone stand near you for any reason. Also if someone runs up to you and they are just standing there, they are most likely looking through your pack to make a macro to auto steal something so just hide and they cant see your pack anymore.

Yeah the pets stay in the stable you put them in they are not universal

Umm not sure what you mean "vendor sell, vendor buy, name teach, name appraise" are some of the commands. There are also buying and selling agents that you can set macros to in razor to make it easier. i.e. buying regs sellings gems etc..

Hope this helps, welcome to uosa man
Against all odds.WAR US
UOSA Music Video #6: The AMPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLoFkTtEEs
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

Strabo

Post by Strabo »

that info helps immensely, thanks Joshua :)

wgehalo

Post by wgehalo »

Too make selling to npc vendors here extremely fast it takes a bit of work.
As you probably noticed, the max items you can sell is 5.
Here's what you do:
1. Get a pouch or bag or any container. Put all the items your selling to vendors in here.
2. Open Razor and go to the Agents tab
3. Select Sell from the dropbox
4. Click on the Max Sell: button and enter 5 as the amount
5. Click Set Hot Bag and click on your sell container.
6. Click Push to Enable at the bottom

Now you can just spam vendor sell at vendors and it will sell 5 at a time from the container until it is empty.
But, the vendors pay less with each subsequent sale.

alcon

Post by alcon »

if ur selling gems, go to vesper and the gem shop just below the bank. You can sell 50 at a time there. Not sure if any shops are the same besides that. But as far as gems go, hit up the vesp bank and run down to the gem shop.

Return to “New Player Help”