New Vendor - Just a Short run from Brit!

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Murugan

New Vendor - Just a Short run from Brit!

Post by Murugan »

New Vendor's have been placed just a short distance from Brit.

Take East Brit Path out of town, past the Orc / bandit camp, and you will come up to a Large Brick with a couple of vendors.

If you know where "turtle Bay" town is located, Its just above that.

I Offer the CHEAPEST Kegs, Full Spellbooks, Scrolls (1-8th circle, something you don't see much of) Bulk Scrolls like Recall, Mark and Gate
Along with some extra items such as Furniture, Runebooks and magic ITems! Check out my Sig. for the map, Feel free to make a rune or buy one when you get there!

MUCH MUCH more will be added soon, but for now, It should take care of a lot of peoples needs.

Let me know if there are things you like to see, I can offer and plan to, do house add-ons, bulk regs, and anything else the players want!

~Murugan
Pookey - Your Local Grim Reaper,
Hemperor wrote:it pains me to say that murugan is right

Mitten_Hands

Re: New Vendor - Just a Short run from Brit!

Post by Mitten_Hands »

Bumped to say thank you! Had been looking everywhere for the final 8th circle spells to finish my spellbook.

Murugan

Re: New Vendor - Just a Short run from Brit!

Post by Murugan »

Bump again!

Just lowered Full Spellbook Prices to $4500, Great prices on all Circle's of spells. And of course I have bulk Recall, Mark, Gate and Even EV scrolls 100 for 15,000 (150 each)

Still taking Anysize order, let me know what you need, and Ill get it to you!
Pookey - Your Local Grim Reaper,
Hemperor wrote:it pains me to say that murugan is right

Return to “Player Run Vendors”