Hello all......New to this shard.

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Lost Wolf

Hello all......New to this shard.

Post by Lost Wolf »

Hello everyone. I think I have found a place I can call home with this shard.
I started playing UO back in Sept. 1999 on the Atlantic shard. I played a character with the same name as my character here, Lost Wolf.
I played for several years and was one of the original 10 or 20 members of the Urban Knights guild.
Eventually with all of the new expansions UO left me behind.
Now I have found this shard, that is FREE (awesome!) And I love it. This is just what I remember and loved.
I will be playing a Bard/Tamer, and I will also have a dexer.
I am looking for a good guild with helpful members. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I am in need of a decent runebook and a full spellbook.
Thanks for any help in advance! Feel free to say hello if you see me running around.

punk

Re: Hello all......New to this shard.

Post by punk »

hi Lost Wolf. Glad to see you! I'm pretty new here myself and have found a great home with Zsv. Very helpful members, a great guildhouse to macro in if you wish, a talkative guild chat, and a large mix of players. You can read more about the guild here: http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13096
Erik [Hu]

DFresh

Re: Hello all......New to this shard.

Post by DFresh »

GO Zsv!!!!!