Tournaments & Bank Box

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Sandro

Tournaments & Bank Box

Post by Sandro »

I may just be confused here.

I am under the impression that the Non-Free Use tournaments are suppose to open your bank-box at the start of the match. Tonight I joined a free-use tournament, and my bank-box opened.

Yesterday, I joined a non-free use 1v1 & 2v2, and my bank-box never opened. Is this a mix up in the script? I assume you simply added the script to the wrong tournament style.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Derrick

Re: Tournaments & Bank Box

Post by Derrick »

Sandro wrote:I may just be confused here.

I am under the impression that the Non-Free Use tournaments are suppose to open your bank-box at the start of the match. Tonight I joined a free-use tournament, and my bank-box opened.

Yesterday, I joined a non-free use 1v1 & 2v2, and my bank-box never opened. Is this a mix up in the script? I assume you simply added the script to the wrong tournament style.
Ooops. Thanks, will fix.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."