Selling gifts!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Zim.

Selling gifts!

Post by Zim. »

I would like to sell my gift bags and everything in them for 30k or a small house deed! I would really like to have a house so at least ONE of my toons can go conveniently red, and I would like to start a guild.

Thank you.

-Zim

*EDIT*

PS OBO! :D

Chance

Re: Selling gifts!

Post by Chance »

Zim. wrote:I would like to sell my gift bags and everything in them for 30k or a small house deed! I would really like to have a house so at least ONE of my toons can go conveniently red, and I would like to start a guild.

Thank you.

-Zim

*EDIT*

PS OBO! :D
What do these bags include? I missed the anniv day on UOSA ....

I have a small wooden house deed in bank right now, hit me up in IRC *"KUB" or some variation thereof*

*edit - actually I have an even better house spot I could work for a former AI player such as yourself
~ Xigig ~ Mojoka ~ Shadowclan Orcs ~

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Plus you were both former UND :)

Unless its a different Chance and Zim.

Chance

Post by Chance »

Vishakt wrote:Plus you were both former UND :)

Unless its a different Chance and Zim.
Same / Same

The house I had in mind was 2nd from Yew Lich spawn - it's sold now though & I no longer have a spare small laying around to offer you, Zim. If you read this/want a hand getting set up w/ a house I'd be more than happy to assist you. Also, Hi, Vishakt - I wish I could tell you that I recognize the name from IG but alas I do not ... was that your AI forum handle though?

Last time I saw Zim in UO he tried to PK me at my own vendor (was restocking) ... at a house we were BOTH friended to! lol :lol:

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

ROFL. That might catch a person off gaurd. In UND I go (went rather) by Mac or Macabre. I still recognize many names and when deciding what to do next I trust other UNDs judgements, despite having known them. :lol: Zim, I want to offer to help you out as well if you are still out there. Just PM me.

Chance

Post by Chance »

ATTN: PAGING ZIM

YOUR PARTY IS WAITING

ATTN: PAGING ZIM

Return to “Housing”