Dread SPiders....where they spawn?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Edie Brickell

Dread SPiders....where they spawn?

Post by Edie Brickell »

Seems to me Dread Spiders used to spawn in Covetous in small numbers, but primarily they showed up with high level treasure maps. Does anyone know if we have any Dread SPider spawns in the game currently? I remember when htese first came out peoiple were scared to death of them...

Derrick

Re: Dread SPiders....where they spawn?

Post by Derrick »

Edie Brickell wrote:Seems to me Dread Spiders used to spawn in Covetous in small numbers, but primarily they showed up with high level treasure maps. Does anyone know if we have any Dread SPider spawns in the game currently? I remember when htese first came out peoiple were scared to death of them...
I only ever remember seeing them in lvl 4 and 5 treasure maps in era, and currently that's the only place they spawn. If anyone has era info on Dread Spider spawn in dungeons, please post.

johttenn

Post by johttenn »

I think you're right...the only place I saw them for a long time was helping a friend with t-hunts, they weren't in dungeons, such as covetous till much later.

~|~Damaja
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ~|~Damaja »

I never saw them in dungeons till uor

adamm

Post by adamm »

i remember running into one in the woods, it poisoned me so i got scared and just ran away, i died like 10 seconds later from the poiosn. it may have been a left over mob from a chest as derrik said they come from. i dont recall seeing them anywhere specific.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Are dread spiders tamable in this era..? :D
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Luminarie

Post by Luminarie »

You should try, that would be sick :-/
Luminarie