ratmen archers don't have a fixed spawn point?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
strut

ratmen archers don't have a fixed spawn point?

Post by strut »

A few posts recommend hunting them for arrows however there's no mention of them in the dungeons section of the Wiki and no sight of them where I have looked including ratman valley.

Stratics states they have been around since "Day One" but an archive of the 1999 page makes no mention of them.

Sandro

Re: ratmen archers don't have a fixed spawn point?

Post by Sandro »

I believe they only spawned during this era at the "Ratman Camps" that spawn randomly around the map.

I know that during UO:R they we're introduced in the lower-level of the Ice Dungeon. I'm not sure if that is an accurate spawn point during T2A, however.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Gicod

Post by Gicod »

UO:R put em in Ice along with the mages, Third Dawn had em spawning all over Ilsh, only place I have found them here is in the camps.

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Bigoud »

i think they were already in ice during T2A...
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

Silly

Post by Silly »

Ran into one lastnight at a camp in Jhelom.

He put about 20 arrows into my 10 corpses before I finally succeeded in getting him to fight a giant serpent.

Newbie bard life FTL.