Ancient Wyrm

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Sandro

Ancient Wyrm

Post by Sandro »

Why does the ancient wyrm have like a 50% magic reflect ability? Like every other spell I cast gets reflected back onto me.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Ancient Wyrm

Post by Panthor the Hated »

its a powerful wizard

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

It is mentioned in stratics that this happend.

My belief is that people were incredibly noobish back then, and died to the AW almost immediately, and it all happened so fast and they came back with tales of how the powerful beast reflected spells, when more likely the AW just flat-out cast the spells at them.

Faust

Post by Faust »

I have a feeling that may be the case too Mikel. However, until we can prove it incorrect this probably won't be fixed. This probably could be verified in the demo with very little ease though.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

This change was just made to the AW recently..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Not really. Unless recently is 2+ months ago at the very least, when I killed my first AW on UOSA.