Flagging Grey while taming

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Flagging Grey while taming

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Okay I am taming out in the wilds and I keep getting flagged grey for some reason. If I leave something tamed but not released in the wild is there a way in which to flag the tamer grey or something? Are there certain creatures that will flag you grey in taming them?

I am running a quick macro so it's hard to determine. I just went back to being blue so I am totally not understanding this teeter totter of noteriety I am experiencing. I don't know if this is a bug or if someone is getting my tames to attack them from afar after their flag as aggressor is gone.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

nightmare

Re: Flagging Grey while taming

Post by nightmare »

You can go grey if you tame a creature that is aggressive and dont release it. Because they will sometimes attack blues if left unattened. I honestly havent heard of this happening much but it does happen although it sounds like you are having it happen a ton so I dont know if there is something else going on or not.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Yeah I was taming predator hellcats and alot of other creatures that needed a "cooldown" time. I didn't release because I had in mind they'd make good bait or deterrent should I make my way back to set up for my next taming attempt in the same area.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This is a common issue. You should definately release an agressive pet before moving on.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."