Casa Del Taco!

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

ZombieFever

Casa Del Taco!

Post by ZombieFever »

Specializing in GM crafted weapons and armor. I also have magic weapons and other essentials like food and recall scrolls available. I'm always restocking and adding new items so check back often.

You will not find cheaper prices anywhere else!!!

If you happen to stop by while I'm there I'll even repair any gear you have for no charge!
Attachments
Casadeltaco.jpg

Chance

Re: Casa Del Taco!

Post by Chance »

My first stop for Gm weapons and also good prices on magic items. Keep up the good work, FishTaco!
~ Xigig ~ Mojoka ~ Shadowclan Orcs ~

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

GM weps are priced well... although.. this fool is trying to sell 5 pieces of invul for 30k.... I think he was embarrassed that I showed him its not worth that much.. so he told me he raised the price 5k right before I got there.... sorry Fish but 25k is a retarded price still... You are a dishonest shop keep Sir! And now way am I gonna buy an unrepairable weapon from you for 25k (vanq qstaff which was prolly a scam item anyway)

Overall I give this shop a thumbs up for Noobs with under 500g, and a big thumbs down for anyone else.

ZombieFever

Post by ZombieFever »

RoseRIP wrote:GM weps are priced well... although.. this fool is trying to sell 5 pieces of invul for 30k.... I think he was embarrassed that I showed him its not worth that much.. so he told me he raised the price 5k right before I got there.... sorry Fish but 25k is a retarded price still... You are a dishonest shop keep Sir! And now way am I gonna buy an unrepairable weapon from you for 25k (vanq qstaff which was prolly a scam item anyway)

Overall I give this shop a thumbs up for Noobs with under 500g, and a big thumbs down for anyone else.
[17:49] <Rose> Baddass Epic Vendor Shop!!!
[17:49] <Rose> http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=14722
I am confused as to why you would give me such a endorsement in IRC and then change your mind due to your dissatisfaction of the price of one of my items.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

I think u left out an integral part of that script

[17:48] <Rose> My shop is totally a...
[17:50] <Rose> This one is not...

btw... have a look at a real bad ass epic vendor shop!
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=14714

Return to “Player Run Vendors”