Please lower the price of clothing bless deed!

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Please lower the price of clothing bless deed!

Post by GuardianKnight »

So you are angry that blackfoot has mastered something , so it needs changed so he can't win?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

GuardianKnight wrote:So you are angry that blackfoot has mastered something , so it needs changed so he can't win?
Well they apparently changed it, so i guess it's fixed.

Well, I am not complaining. It's just that I think the event shouldent be easily exploited. It would be more fun if people had to move around and avoid the mobs while barding.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Psilo wrote:
GuardianKnight wrote:So you are angry that blackfoot has mastered something , so it needs changed so he can't win?
Well they apparently changed it, so i guess it's fixed.

Well, I am not complaining. It's just that I think the event shouldent be easily exploited. It would be more fun if people had to move around and avoid the mobs while barding.

I actually liked the event on my parry/mage/healer, rather upset that it's become a barding competition now. AW is provocable now???

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

assume the survival game did not exist
could we then get back to the point of the thread?
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I kinda assumed this thread's point was made and then answered and completed. :P
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

GuardianKnight wrote:I kinda assumed this thread's point was made and then answered and completed. :P
Yeah, I think Derrick has made his opinion clear. Obviously the "demand" for CBD's are not going to go down, and people are still going to keep paying a fortune for them.