ORDER/CHAOS

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
amdparadox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

ORDER/CHAOS

Post by amdparadox »

So I hear that you guys made it so Order can attack Order and visa versa for Chaos.

This is not Era correct in anyway shape or form. I beta tested UO when it first was released. Not once at any time could you do that.
Last edited by amdparadox on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: ORDER/CHAOS

Post by Hicha »

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/?title=1998_Patch_Notes

6/11/98

For highlighting purposes, all members of guilds of the opposing alignment will appear orange, and can be freely attacked. All members of guilds of the same alignment will appear green, and can also be freely attacked.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

amdparadox wrote:So I hear that you guys made it so Order can attack Order and visa versa for Chaos.

This is not Era correct in anyway shape or form. I beta tested UO when it first was released. Not once at any time could you do that.

I would love to her where you got the information on this. You have ruined the Order/Chaos pvp system congrats.
first post = fail
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

amdparadox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by amdparadox »

I was told that Order was Orange to allied players.

My fault.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Green and orange are basically the same thing.

It's only psychological, that the difference is we know Orange means "enemy" and green means "ally"...
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

amdparadox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by amdparadox »

Sad thing is the Corrupt guilds that attack fellow Allied members.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

amdparadox wrote: This is not Era correct in anyway shape or form. I beta tested UO when it first was released. Not once at any time could you do that.
You know that T2A "Order/Chaos System" is totally different that original UO's Order/Chaos system. So you're beta testing experience has nothing to do with our T2A system. You'd be thinking about Great Lord O/C fights that had nothing to do with your actual guild, just your notoriety title. We don't even have notoriety here :)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

amdparadox wrote:Sad thing is the Corrupt guilds that attack fellow Allied members.
That is my favorite part of O/C.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

amdparadox wrote:Sad thing is the Corrupt guilds that attack fellow Allied members.

nothing sad about it. more pvp for everyone.