a bull

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Krats

Re: a bull

Post by Krats »

Krats wrote:Will test when i make it home

Thanks
will try this today when i get home then lol
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Krats

Post by Krats »

trinsicarea.gif
trinsicarea.gif (9.76 KiB) Viewed 1290 times
Covered this area for about an hour.
Initial spawn when i showed up:
  • a great hart
    a grey wolf
    a tropical bird
    an ettin
    a gorilla (x2)
sat in the center of the area waiting on respawn.
first scan of the area gave me a record of:
  • a tropical bird
    a woodpecker
10 min later... no change
repeat 3 times...

I'm going on memory because i can't find any information on this location but I know I came here for bulls during T2A; Always had to watch out for other tamers and PKs.

There were generally 8-10 Bulls constantly up in this area.

As it is right now, nothing is really respawning in this area right now.

Krats

**update**
1 hour later : a goat
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Krats

Post by Krats »

Was checking it out tonight:
An Ettin
An Ogre
a cougar
a tropical bird (i think it was the same one from last night, he looked at me funny)
2 mongbats
a ratman

came back an hour:
a tropical bird (his other cousin)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

After it was finally beat into my head that this discussion was not about barrier island, I have finally adjusted the correct spawn area.

Thanks for your patience :D
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Krats

Post by Krats »

Sounds good, I will put the bat down for now :D
Will test the spawn when i make it home, Free BBQ and Beer is worth staying at work for a few extra hours.

Krats

Post by Krats »

OK so ... BBQ was fun! Had a little food, and lots of trash can punch!! aww was GREAT...
But now that im a bit more sober, here is my assessment.

The area is defiantly spawning again, but the bull spawn is not what it was vs OSI.
In the time I was killing spawn I only saw 3 bulls spawn; from my memory I remember atleast 3-4 bulls being spawned at one time.
which gave plenty of time to tame/kill each one and next one would spawn.

Krats