Pieces of Eight [PoE] - MUTIANY IN THE RANKS!

Topics related to Second Age
CrazyJoe

Re: Pieces of Eight [PoE] - MUTIANY IN THE RANKS!

Post by CrazyJoe »

Well this bites. Yblarbo Janks doesn't know what side to choose now!

Curing the Sea Trance is his passion, but real action is always best! GAH! DECISIONS!

Avo

Post by Avo »

Ahoy me scurvy breth'ren, How many be in yer crew Capt'n Rackham? Be there any restrictions on skills as well (templates) that Ah' should know 'f ? If'n yer answer be to me liking matey, Ah'd like tah meet ya and talk 'bout joining yer ranks. Me blades an' hammers been sitting in chests fer too long mate, bid me answers quickly!

Betty_Starburst

Post by Betty_Starburst »

CrazyJoe wrote:Well this bites. Yblarbo Janks doesn't know what side to choose now!

Curing the Sea Trance is his passion, but real action is always best! GAH! DECISIONS!
Used to read your Yblarbo Janks comics and enjoyed them, hope you have some more soon !

Red Rackham

Post by Red Rackham »

Avo wrote:Ahoy me scurvy breth'ren, How many be in yer crew Capt'n Rackham? Be there any restrictions on skills as well (templates) that Ah' should know 'f ? If'n yer answer be to me liking matey, Ah'd like tah meet ya and talk 'bout joining yer ranks. Me blades an' hammers been sitting in chests fer too long mate, bid me answers quickly!

HO HO! Yar Bucko, ye be replyin' to me letter of marque! ye dont be lookin like much but we may be able to be placin ye on a ship yet! Me crew be but 4 loyal mates stickin threw our mutiny against our deserting former admiral! Yarr but thee ranks need to be filled will good men of the sweet trade before ye can be setting sails for the high sea!

Ho Ho Send me a letter of interest to our dastardly beach! and ye be hearing back for recruit!

Yaaaaarrrrr

OOC: We are about 4 right now, fairly good interest for recruits already, send me a PM or join us in IRC #PoE

Alican

Post by Alican »

OOC: Apparently i'm not allowed to send a pm yet. I'm sort of new to UOSA and I'm wondering what kind of skills I'd need to become a pirate.
I'm assuming these are necessary but correct me if I'm wrong.
Swordsmanship
Archery
Tactics
Parrying
Anatomy
Healing
Resisting Spells

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Alican wrote:OOC: Apparently i'm not allowed to send a pm yet. I'm sort of new to UOSA and I'm wondering what kind of skills I'd need to become a pirate.
I'm assuming these are necessary but correct me if I'm wrong.
Swordsmanship
Archery
Tactics
Parrying
Anatomy
Healing
Resisting Spells
Depends what you plan on doing, that's more of a brigand

My pirate is:
100 Archery
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Resist
95 Healing
90 Tracking
80 Hiding
35 Magery (recall scrolls for going from my house to my ship)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Mary Read

Post by Mary Read »

Lazarus wrote:
Red Rackham wrote:
Lazarus wrote::lol: You guys are really into this. Eh?

Scallywag
I dare you say that to my red.

Dare say that t' yer red? We be nah afeared o' yer red. Brin' yer red t' th' waters 'n we shall loot his head from yer wee ship.

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Pretty sure the Black Pearl can outrun the Interceptor.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Alican

Post by Alican »

I have 2 more questions;
1-Would I ever need swordsmanship in a ship battle?
2-How can I join the guild?

Red Rackham

Post by Red Rackham »

Alican wrote:I have 2 more questions;
1-Would I ever need swordsmanship in a ship battle?
2-How can I join the guild?

Yarrr ye best be looking round these parts bucko

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17668

ooc: finally got the guild recruitment page up ;)

Van Raily

Post by Van Raily »

Glad to see so many people interested in naval battles. A shame it comes at a time that my guild's lost interest in the shard... =[

Good luck with PoE!
Gone to greener pastures.

KydVicious

Post by KydVicious »

That would explain why I haven't seen you guys around.

CrazyJoe

Post by CrazyJoe »

Two things I've noticed while boating - it's tough to chase down someone or easy to get chased down thanks to all the crazy freaking dolphins, serpents, water elementals. I don't remember this much spawn in the water at all.

Second, targeting spells don't work too well on someoen elses boat. I always had no problems with these, and got loads of them this time around :/

And Janks has fishing, you gotta do something while hunting for targets.

Mark Stoneholme

Post by Mark Stoneholme »

Van Raily wrote:A shame it comes at a time that my guild's lost interest in the shard... =[
[OOC: Sorry to hear that Van, how come? If you folks ever return; maybe reconsider the Laws of War - May perk your activity & interests! :wink:]
Kind Regards,

Mark Stoneholme (ICQ: 644-876-747)
'Militiaman', The Militia.

Van Raily

Post by Van Raily »

Mark Stoneholme wrote: [OOC: Sorry to hear that Van, how come? If you folks ever return; maybe reconsider the Laws of War - May perk your activity & interests! :wink:]
The guild unanimously voted against the rules on account of wanting more fun, not less. We're leaving because the shard is never going to get any better; the only changes will be to detract things from the shard for era-accuracy - which is fine, that's the shard's charter and the really wonderful community and talented staff are doing a great job at that. But we're headed to another place right now with more naval combat options and a far more interesting game play system (to us) that supports role-playing activities on a mechanical level as well as an overall "feel" to shard.

As for PoE, if I can get my guild to log back into T2A once in awhile, we could set up some boating nights once or twice a week, if y'all would be interested. It's why I still check the forums, even though my guild has pretty much picked up and moved on (I might have a mutiny on my hands here, myself, if I don't get to putting towards the treasury!).
Gone to greener pastures.