Incorrect Paper Doll + Interface Options Not Saving

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Blackbeard

Incorrect Paper Doll + Interface Options Not Saving

Post by Blackbeard »

My character's paper doll is wrong. I still received the correct starting equipment with some reagents thrown in too, which was nice.

Additionally, my interface options (Music On/Off, etc) are not saving when I log out. I sent a report and it was stated this happens when you have more than one client open, which was not the case for me. Staying logged until a world save did nothing either. This bug has applied to both the Razor and Non-Razor clients.
Attachments
Paperdoll.JPG
Paperdoll.JPG (15.52 KiB) Viewed 1141 times
"In case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening and good night."

Derrick

Re: Incorrect Paper Doll + Interface Options Not Saving

Post by Derrick »

Blackbeard wrote:My character's paper doll is wrong. I still received the correct starting equipment with some reagents thrown in too, which was nice.

Additionally, my interface options (Music On/Off, etc) are not saving when I log out. I sent a report and it was stated this happens when you have more than one client open, which was not the case for me. Staying logged until a world save did nothing either. This bug has applied to both the Razor and Non-Razor clients.
This may be an file error in your client installation.

Please send a page from this character when in-game and I'll look at his actual skills.

Thanks
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Blackbeard

Post by Blackbeard »

It might be that Resisting Spells gives you the title of Mage as opposed to Resister. Also, I'd like to add that I installed the original game files from the boxed disc and am using (to my potential dismay) Razor to connect after trying the custom client available for download several times and the UI options are saving.
"In case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening and good night."

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye. resist does give you that title:
http://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/skills.shtml
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."