makes sense tbh

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Chad-

makes sense tbh

Post by Chad- »

Remove tournaments since your basically spoon feeding people pvp or maybe 2 tourneys a week at most. people that stop playing, well they obviously didnt contribute much in the first place make it so people actually have to play the game not a game inside the game hokaii?

Chad-

Re: makes sense tbh

Post by Chad- »

Truth

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

i agree. player run tournaments are easy to host and will be hosted/attended more frequently if there are no automated tournaments to play.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Yes I agree. We need to get rid of these, they actually don't attract new players at all.

There's way too many of them too. If we can't get rid of them completely, then can we at least have WAYYYY less.

There's been lots of field pvp lately, now is the time to get rid of this once and for all = )

Player-run tournaments are better anyway, most of the time red pots are allowed which makes mage fights better. And more fun rules such as paralize, agility pots would be cool too!

Me vs Choppa X at an ACE tournament lol(Using Geryon's char)
Attachments
choppaX.jpg
choppaX.jpg (131.12 KiB) Viewed 672 times