Growth Possibly?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
XaN

Growth Possibly?

Post by XaN »

I propose we set up a West Britain vs East Britain Dexxer wars. For those of you that are new to this concept, it's basically meant to get new players involved in some action. Mainly it's for teaching those new to the game the basics of pvp without worry of your opponent looting your corpse. Aside from others being pests and trying to loot the fallen, there is no risk to the new player.

I am set basically, but I cannot be at my computer enough to be a good GM for any guild. I was hoping there would be others interested in starting this up. Preferably an active guild that already PvP's, and wouldn't mind setting this up. I say that because a PvP guild is more likely to get involved with this as well, rather than just leave it all up to the new players. It's boring when the Veterans of the shard don't get involved enough with this, and in order to make it work we need people that find dexxer pvp kind of fun.
Could even have a non-pvp, crafter/pvm style guild start this up. It would also help those that don't normally pvp at all actually get to see what pvp is like. Plus I don't like hearing that people play this game and don't want to try the pvp... that's what this game was intended for.

Rules:
1. To ttack a target, that target must be wearing team colors (robe).
2. Fighting is only allowed in and around Brittania city, guard protection.
3. Opposition may work together outside of town to achieve goals.
4. Im too lazy and high right now to write the rest of these out....

Could someone just start this and going on the basics of my idea finish this off?

Thanks, hoping to be a part of this soon!

Items/Skills that may not be used:
1. Magery
2. Potions
3. Wands
NO! nooooOO! ....Hot, hot!

Lunyyft

Re: Growth Possibly?

Post by Lunyyft »

this reminds me of the bob and fred wars. Not a bad idea. I use to love getting with a bunch of people when our server would go down, log on a diff server making chars with all of the same features and names, and then going on a noob pk spree.
---------------------------------------------
Griefing players since 97
KwS 4 life!
http://luny.xf-s.com/
---------------------------------------------

LudKrud

Post by LudKrud »

An angry farmer!!

Those were soooo fun!!!

XaN

Post by XaN »

My Dexxers name is "practice dummy", I just wanted to create a use for him.
NO! nooooOO! ....Hot, hot!