Tinker Traps

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Kodiak

Tinker Traps

Post by Kodiak »

If I remember correctly, with tinker traps, you had to open them to make them go off. On this server, if you pick it up and put it in your backpack, it goes off, killing you. Back when I played t2a, on Baja, I had a tinker who killed like 180 people with those traps. I would keep him hidden in the house, because he was red. I would make tons of traps and put them in a crate in the house. Then I would log on with another character and deliver them. If I laid it down and no one came by, I would pick it back up and take it somewhere else. Is there anyway to fix this, so they don't go off when you pick it up?

Faust

Re: Tinker Traps

Post by Faust »

Have you made sure your razor isn't auto assessing the container?

I haven't personally checked this out but that was my first asumption. Back in the day UOE would auto pop pouches when you logged on assessing all containers in your pack.

Derrick

Re: Tinker Traps

Post by Derrick »

Aye, razor is opening the container when it searches new comtainers for reagents, this is an opton in Razor you can disable. UOA used to do this too.