Introduction OOC

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Alec Empire

Introduction OOC

Post by Alec Empire »

Hi I just installed everything to play here and am already pleased with the shard. Been off UO for some time but this was my favorite era by far. :D We'll see how it goes. Peace!!

Cpt Spaulding

Re: Introduction OOC

Post by Cpt Spaulding »

Pirates of Spoil Tress [YAR] which is a RP guild that I started from scratch on Divinity. We RP British pirates (not Caribbean) and spend alot of time looting and sailing.

Althought I do not require specific play styles for the characters in my guild, I myself focus more on PvM and RP. I am not all that great at PvP so I leave that up to members that are more experienced to help out guil members when training for PvP.
Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Welcome to Second Age!

Verak

Post by Verak »

Cpt Spaulding wrote: I am not all that great at PvP .
Just make warriors and zerg everyone.
I dont' think there was any pirate mages :)

Kid Steeze

Post by Kid Steeze »

Indeed welcome to Second Age and enjoy your stay