Limit houses per account please

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Zim

Limit houses per account please

Post by Zim »

I know 5 houses per account WAS T2A.

However most people did not have 3 accounts, and since EVERYONE has 3 accounts here, there are a ridiculous amounts of small houses blocking good spots, some obviously done on purpose to save the spot. I believe if either you toned it down to 2 houses per account, or 1 house per ((3 per person)), it'd help everyone out, especially in the long term.

Just a thought,

Thanks.

Zim.

((Old house's could be grandfathered in but does anyone really need 4+ houses))

Oh and to back this up, just look around. Ive seen well over 100 small houses with NOTHING inside.

getan

Re: Limit houses per account please

Post by getan »

Zim wrote:I know 5 houses per account WAS T2A.

However most people did not have 3 accounts, and since EVERYONE has 3 accounts here, there are a ridiculous amounts of small houses blocking good spots, some obviously done on purpose to save the spot. I believe if either you toned it down to 2 houses per account, or 1 house per ((3 per person)), it'd help everyone out, especially in the long term.

Just a thought,

Thanks.

Zim.

((Old house's could be grandfathered in but does anyone really need 4+ houses))

Oh and to back this up, just look around. Ive seen well over 100 small houses with NOTHING inside.
There is tons of space for housing. If you need a good spot for vendors, then just ask the person that owns the house to let you drop one.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

i have a house for each char i have almost, and they all operate independantly, i dun wanna only have 3 houses to share with all ym dudes
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Maleficia

Post by Maleficia »

I would only agree with this IF house decay was removed (and please don't do that). With house decay in, there is always an opportunity for these spots to open up.

In the T2A era, housing was dang near impossible to get any spot good or bad. IDOCS or players selling was the only way in era to get a house. I was able to place 2 (and I bought three), but 1 was pre placement rule changes and one I am confident was where an IDOC was. I would like to see it get close to this. It would mean the shard population is very big. It also would make home ownership more valuable in game to the owner (beyond the value of the house). Right now everyone is in a position to place a tower, keep or castle (gold permitting). There are plenty of spots out there. Back in the day, owning ONE small house was an acheivement and was actually envied.

Kid Steeze

Post by Kid Steeze »

agreed just keep it the way it is who cares save up money buy the houses off people no need to cry theirs so much space on this shard.

Grubb

Post by Grubb »

I have been watching 3 nice spots that have houses about to fall. Keep your eye out for worn houses that are about to drop (HINT: Single click a house sign) :mrgreen:

I can't remember though.. how long does it take a house to fall from inactivity?

alatar

Post by alatar »

30 days
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

venox

Post by venox »

do you know the times for each period of decay?

Rollercouli

Post by Rollercouli »

I dont have 3 accounts, why would anyone want to macro up 15 characters ;l
thats like.. having no life x 15.
and if i stomp my face into your fist, thats how i roll.

Grubb

Post by Grubb »

Rollercouli wrote:I dont have 3 accounts, why would anyone want to macro up 15 characters ;l
thats like.. having no life x 15.
Characters Online at once x3?