Blanche Island Shop

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

caveman

Blanche Island Shop

Post by caveman »

Just opened a shop on Blanche Island. Will be carrying:

vanquishing, silver & ghoul's touch weapons
invulnerability & daemon bone armor
lightning, identification & greater healing wands/staves
invisibility, reflect and teleport items
masks
decor/rares/semi-rares
level 2-5 treasure maps

A rune to treasure map location 74 will take you to the island.

Horsewang

Re: Blanche Island Shop

Post by Horsewang »

FYI my Isle Of The Avatar vendor didn't go so well. Traffic was just not there. Need to use regs to even look at what you have to offer. Good luck though.

caveman

Post by caveman »

Horsewang wrote:FYI my Isle Of The Avatar vendor didn't go so well. Traffic was just not there. Need to use regs to even look at what you have to offer. Good luck though.
I had a vendor on Eiffel island for the last 18+ months and it did fine there. If something doesn't sell or I have a lot of something I lower the price or npc sell it.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Island vendors do fine if the product is well stocked. I've been buying from your Eiffel island vendors for awhile, and have already purchased a few things from the Blanche shop. Keep stocking and I'll keep buying!
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Kraken

Post by Kraken »

RoadKill wrote:Island vendors do fine if the product is well stocked. I've been buying from your Eiffel island vendors for awhile, and have already purchased a few things from the Blanche shop. Keep stocking and I'll keep buying!
same, bought some magic clothing/rares...keep it up!

Grazzt

Post by Grazzt »

I checked it out hoping to find some tmaps but didn't notice any. Are you sold out or just haven't stocked them yet?

Return to “Player Run Vendors”