No i'm not running a "book" lottery but paid 100k+ anyway

Topics related to Second Age
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: No i'm not running a "book" lottery.

Post by GuardianKnight »

The book i found said " Being the King of Tamers and a forum auction scammer, I have amassed quite a fortune over my time here. Because of that, you have won a fantastic prize! PM me in forums or IRC: GuardianKnight

A large monetary amount ( no less than 10k) and/or wonderful rares. Hurry up...contest ends soon!!!
Guardianknight
GuardianKnight
GuardianKNight
King of tamers "
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Well, you are the king of tamers. :|

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

You argue alot....i have no doubt now that you are for sure a lady. Until proven otherwise, you are to have monthly problems.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I think that's something out of your control.

Besides, it's a well known fact that I am a man of the highest degree of masculinity.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

You write with to much femininity, have to much creativity, and you relate to female pictures with your personal avatar. And guys don't say I'm a man with the highest masculinity.

Commodore Axavious

Post by Commodore Axavious »

Well, I was so upset that my book wasn't real that I had to go out and earn 10k just to make myself feel like a winner again.

And just for the record, the highest masculinity probably involves having sex with other men. I can back this up historically (wrote an essay on it in college). Look at the Samurai or the ancient Greeks, or Pirates, or lumberjacks. This is not a critique of anyone's lifestyle, just a point.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

GuardianKnight wrote:You write with to much femininity, have to much creativity, and you relate to female pictures with your personal avatar. And guys don't say I'm a man with the highest masculinity.
Plus no man with the highest masculinity really listens to KT Tunstall...unless it's of the highest masculinity Commodore Axavious is referencing. :wink:
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

GuardianKnight wrote:You argue alot....i have no doubt now that you are for sure a lady. Until proven otherwise, you are to have monthly problems.
Douche. And don't forget, it's scientifically proven that men PMS too.
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Downs

Post by Downs »

SJane3384 wrote:
GuardianKnight wrote:You argue alot....i have no doubt now that you are for sure a lady. Until proven otherwise, you are to have monthly problems.
It's true. Evidence can been seen if you search the posts of GuardianKnight on this very forum!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Kt Tunstall is awesome, and don't you forget it.

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Commodore Axavious wrote: And just for the record, the highest masculinity probably involves having sex with other men.

NOOOOES PRISTIQ IS MORE MASCULINE THEN I :<
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Downs wrote:
SJane3384 wrote:
It's true. Evidence can been seen if you search the posts of GuardianKnight on this very forum!

I'm a slight troll to people who do bad things. You'll notice that most things i say are in response to people who are known to be iffy. I'm kinda the opposite energy of CA, who like to troll the good guys.

Manowar

Post by Manowar »

GK is a stand up guy, he's giving out prizes at Skara right now!

Thanks for the GLD!
Rendar wrote: Live by the sword, die by the hidden archer turret.
chumbucket and Associates [cA]

[lml] EPIC Heavy Metal Bards [lml]

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Ok everyone, i tried to pay as many as i could...

I then got Pmed by matron and SHE said she had a book so i did something different than i did with everyone else...i didn't ask to see HER book *knowing what she would do* i gave her 10k gold and as expected it said "thanks for the money".

Your very welcome.

PS i handed out 100k gold and 3 items.
Attachments
All the books i collected
All the books i collected

Commodore Axavious

Re: No i'm not running a "book" lottery but paid 100k+ anywa

Post by Commodore Axavious »

aw crap, you actually gave out prizes? I thought Manowar was joking. Don't worry, I won't ask you to pay me for my "winning book"... nice enough of you to give to anyone. Cheers!