Suggested list of tournament fixes

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
draggle

Re: Suggested list of tournament fixes

Post by draggle »

I really like #10!!! The rest i agree with or am indifferent about. dbl hit should probably stay

Kyndrith

Post by Kyndrith »

kill drizitz wrote:
Kyndrith wrote:6. No. Bring pouches. Para is a spell and is easily combated with pouches and casting spells on self.
do u know what duel rules means?? with your way of thinking, invisiblity should be allowed in because it can be easily countered with reveal, or maybe an area spell.... :roll:

a tourny should be duel rules. no exceptions. para is a field spell which should not be permitted in a duel.
I mean I dont care either way on the para thing, but I think people should just adapt. Is it really that hard to bring some trap pouches? Invis is a little harder to combat as you need to be able to cast 6th circle then also do it over and over as the other person invis's. I really dont think it is a fair comparison...Bring trap pouches and make the person casting para waste their mana...seriously.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

removing text from people watching i would like, i lag up on my home comp a lot :< and i target peopels text all the time and get me killed, says, you cannot target there. cause my target keys somtimes lag up so i manual target
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

HoraShadow
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by HoraShadow »

Hi,

In the the 1vs1 tournament, it would be nice to have a 5-10 seconds break for those who have to fight right away after the current match ended. Right now, if the tournament is waiting for your match result, the winner gets pulled right into the arena with the wall of stone countdown.

It would be nice a small break, so you can breath at least 5 times before going at it again...

Thanks