Pet Follow Speed and Other Stuff

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Pet Follow Speed and Other Stuff

Post by Mikel123 »

We have the wrong taming requirement, for starters. We may have the wrong STR as well; Wyrms are supposed to have over 800 STR, more than dragons. That was always the tradeoff - Wyrms cast more spells AND hit harder in melee, but dragons had the firebreath. All in all, I found dragons to be the more capable fighters, not to mention the Mass Curse issue.

Reena Dae

Re: Pet Follow Speed and Other Stuff

Post by Reena Dae »

Newly tamed pets are starting out at "happy" instead of "wonderfully happy". Maybe starting at "wonderfully happy" wasn't part of this era... I do remember feeding a newly tamed pet, but I don't remember why (was it just superstition?). I also remember having to wait for a newly tamed dragon to stop attacking and go blue before it could be moved to a city.

I noticed the bird I was macroing loring on yesterday kept saying "wild" even though it was still tamed (following me and I even released it).
A conversation during character creation:
Me: Do you think I should use my old character name..?
Him: I think you overestimate how famous you are. I doubt anyone remembers you anymore.