Lockpicking suggestion

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Red

Lockpicking suggestion

Post by Red »

When I first started this shard, I was glad to find some boxes in town that I could pull a little loot from. So I decided to check all the old spots that I frequented back in the day. I found that some of these spots were lacking, and it would surely appease my longing feelings of old school UO if these were looked into.

First, in Lord Britishs castle. On the southern section of the castle on the top(where the stacks of barrels and cannons are) there used to be locked crates with random pieces of armor and weapons(about 4-6 each) suggested to be used by the guards/militia.

The same types of chests were found amongst the barrack type areas in Trinsic's outer wall.

Also in various outposts spread across the land, but I do remember there being a small chance of finding either a whip or a white wig spawning in these chests outside the guard zone.

Perhaps if anyone else remembers these chests being there, or remembers where any other types of these chests spawned, chime in.

platy

Re: Lockpicking suggestion

Post by platy »

i used these chests in the first week i played uo..
they didn't require to be lockpicked, you could just simply take the armor out and sell it

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye, the chests in most towns are lacking. We'll try to get more of this added soon

Thanks!

Red

Post by Red »

Hmm, well I do believe that the chests outside of town were locked, because I do remember needing the lockpicking skill at some point.

It's great that people actually listen here. Thanks for taking the time to respond. Kudos!

Cutpurse

Post by Cutpurse »

Certain spawns in chest are semi-rares and do actually spawn occasionally but not like they did on OSI (timer wise). On OSI some spawned as little as every 30 mins but there were also well over a thousand players.

Whips do spawn here as do wigs... both are considered rares.