Anti-PK guild - Planning phase

Topics related to Second Age
Will Sinker

Anti-PK guild - Planning phase

Post by Will Sinker »

I have played UO for many years, as have most of the people on this server, but not once have I seen a well ran, perfectly executed anti-pk guild. I have seen many many great PK, thief, and "barding" guilds, but where is the guild that hunts down the "scum" of the shard in a clever, creative and effective way? If you are interested in forming such a guild, send me a private message and we will discuss some details. I do not have the time to run this alone, as the project I have in mind is rather large; so please let me know if you are interested.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Anti-PK guild - Planning phase

Post by Kabal »

I'd like to hear more.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Kabal wrote:I'd like to hear more.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Will Sinker

Post by Will Sinker »

PMs sent.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

check ur pms
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Izual
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Izual »

Nice, i'd like to see an active anti pk guild. I think i'd even be interested in joining such a guild

Being the other half of the major players for pvp sounds like it could be some fun. And i've always rooted for the underdog

Nappa

Post by Nappa »

I'm excited to see that I'm not the only one interested in this.

Sounds like a lot of fun!

JimmyTheDriver

Post by JimmyTheDriver »

I like the sound of this.

Brules

Post by Brules »

PoV used to.....you will need to decide early on if you want to take in newbs to train up/train in PvP or go hard core and only accept established ppl who know how to pvp. Would be nice to have a large well functioning anti pk guild on this server.....

Will Sinker

Post by Will Sinker »

While I don't mind accepting newer players into the guild, I believe that at first we should focus on getting a core of established players together. That's not to say that we shouldn't accept the occasional new player, but we will need to work on our methods before we begin training people that are brand new to the game.

I have had a huge response via private messages already so I am going to go ahead with this in the next few days. I really do need some help with the organization of the guild, as I don't have the time to run everything myself. I need a group of maybe three other players to help with coordinating everything. I have most of the PvP supplies ready, but we do need a good base of operations that can be kept public along with a decent rune library. Otherwise, we will simply need to place a stone and go through a few of the details before we begin recruiting and "patrolling".

I will work on getting the guild up and running by the weekend, most likely Friday will be the best day for me to get some of the grunt work out of the way. If you haven't PMed me already and you are interested please get in contact with me as soon as possible!

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Sounds good in words. Lets see how well it pans out once it gets set in motion. You know where I stand on this issue.

Your_Ugly_Mom

Post by Your_Ugly_Mom »

Sandro wrote:Sounds good in words. Lets see how well it pans out once it gets set in motion. You know where I stand on this issue.
Is someone asking the frogs to dry the pool here, Sandro ?

YUM

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobDobbs »

Employ anti-PK ghosters to search for PK ghosters. Then you'll know where they're watching.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
UOSA Last.fm group!

potamus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by potamus »

BobDobbs wrote:Employ anti-PK ghosters to search for PK ghosters. Then you'll know where they're watching.
I like this. I also like the idea lol, count me in, send a pm, I am well established and this sounds like something worth investing in.

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

You're going to need to be a step ahead of most "cheater" aka ghosting pk groups. Its not hard to be honest just gonna take some planning and execution. I'd be interested.