Shame, Ore & a Forge

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Kei Takahashi

Shame, Ore & a Forge

Post by Kei Takahashi »

I suggest placing a forge for smelting ore both at the entrance of shame, and on each level that contains earth elementals. THe ore is heavy as hell and doesn't get utilized properly. Having a few small forges placed within the dungeon would help the players utilize the ore. Afterall, only mining sure gets boring and it just seems appropriate...

yays?

nays?

venox

Re: Shame, Ore & a Forge

Post by venox »

this is one of those things that goes against the t2a accuracy :(
so id say this probable wont take off.

Kei Takahashi

Post by Kei Takahashi »

I remember a forge outside shame on the Pacific shard back in the day. Is T2A accuracy have to do with item placement like this? I thought it was more about the rule's of engagement...

Faust

Post by Faust »

All EA servers had their own forges and anvils placed differently through out the world. This doesn't mean that some weren't in the same locations. It simply means that some that may have existed on one server may not have on the next.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Yeah, all of the servers had their own little twists and additions. For example, Great Lakes had the Bloodrock Fort north of the desert. I believe it was lacking from other servers.

I don't think adding a forge here or there would necessarily make this non-T2A accurate.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

yea toss some forges/anvils outside caves, i remember them bein in dungeons and entrances randomly
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

I do remember a forge being outside of shame for quite some time, not inside though.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'