Hero/Evil System

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Flash Hardstar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Hero/Evil System

Post by Flash Hardstar »

Thanks to red for bringin this up cause I've been thinkin about it. Can anyone link to exactly when the hero/evil system was implemented for the month or so it was in? Or any other info they may have on it? Should it be put back in?
Red wrote:Kill Flash, and I'm going to bet that his loot is worth more than 2k.

alatar

Re: Hero/Evil System

Post by alatar »

Flash Hardstar wrote:Thanks to red for bringin this up cause I've been thinkin about it. Can anyone link to exactly when the hero/evil system was implemented for the month or so it was in? Or any other info they may have on it? Should it be put back in?
This was only live on the Siege Perilous shard on OSI.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Yea only SP, and it still exists.

Red

Post by Red »

It actually started on the Abyss shard before going into SP, much like factions.

Flash Hardstar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Flash Hardstar »

I wasn't aware they kept it on the Siege shard but I did remember playin it so I guess on Abyss... anyones thoughts or feelings about it being here...?
Red wrote:Kill Flash, and I'm going to bet that his loot is worth more than 2k.

Red

Post by Red »

It was a pretty unbalanced system IMO. Evil could lethal poison anyone with any weapon at the cost of points obtained by killing Hero players and wisps. The Hero equivalent only did 2x(I think) damage to Evils.

alatar

Post by alatar »

the holy shield was very imbalanced
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Sivrik

Post by Sivrik »

Yep, and there at one point was a certain power you could have that required 100 points orthat could kill any evil/good instantly just by invoking that power. :/
Clyde: if ur better than me u cheat..straight up