Could, CA, possible be some naughty admins?

Topics related to Second Age
Relluc

Re: Could, CA, possible be some naughty admins?

Post by Relluc »

Listen, I understand everyone's response. Especially to those that pertain to the house east of Moonglow. Yet, I feel it was my fault to...not sufficiently inform those new to the game..which is the..I guess loose.. system at hand. Not have I only lost 12+friends to learn how to play the game... which I thoroughly enjoy... so has our dying world. (the more the merrier.. especially when you can steal from the newbies...) Which makes me wonder about the future of ...REAL mmo's... at least ... the world we like to live in. I have chose to also move on. I cannot establish my self or new people to adhere to our...system of fun. I totally understand how much fun it is. But, I'm older now and choose to play games with my friends. BUT, time invested and plus their working world, they have not even the time to macro to experience their fun of which you even do robbing people. I can no longer convince them to stay. This REALLY upset's me...

To those that run this server. I understand. (thieves, forum whores, generally long time players.) I just wish to play games with my friends.)

good bye, best luck to this shard. It seems to ring true. No hard feelings. You do what you have to do. *smiles* Just wish I was on more to guide my friends.

Maybe I'm just a bad guide...or those I try to teach do not have enough time.
*cheers*

Relluc

Post by Relluc »

also, through personal experience. Men's Rea= smithy.

=)

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Relluc, just get them back and join K^A. Talk to blaise, He recruits newbies like you wouldn't believe.

Again, that's blaise in irc and Blaisesdad on forums.

Newbie magnet extraordinaire.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Relluc

Post by Relluc »

this is to chumbucket. Congrats on your way of exploiting new players and their carelessness. Yet I doubted any I could have gotten my friends to invest enough time to use those regs to macro their players... They find it.. some what comedic... or.. lol... that also actually this was a prank on behalf of myself. It's a weird experience for me to tell them this was actually done by players.... but now they want nothing to do with it... oh well. They weren't ready to experience the first of MMO'S

Populus

Post by Populus »

Relluc wrote:this is to chumbucket. Congrats on your way of exploiting new players and their carelessness. Yet I doubted any I could have gotten my friends to invest enough time to use those regs to macro their players... They find it.. some what comedic... or.. lol... that also actually this was a prank on behalf of myself. It's a weird experience for me to tell them this was actually done by players.... but now they want nothing to do with it... oh well. They weren't ready to experience the first of MMO'S
If they can't handle this then they don't belong here. Sorry, no carebears allowed.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Populus wrote:
Relluc wrote:this is to chumbucket. Congrats on your way of exploiting new players and their carelessness. Yet I doubted any I could have gotten my friends to invest enough time to use those regs to macro their players... They find it.. some what comedic... or.. lol... that also actually this was a prank on behalf of myself. It's a weird experience for me to tell them this was actually done by players.... but now they want nothing to do with it... oh well. They weren't ready to experience the first of MMO'S
If they can't handle this then they don't belong here. Sorry, no carebears allowed.
truth might i suggest wow or any other mainstream pay to play mmo =\ oh with one exception definitely don't let them try eve online :)
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Dolos

Post by Dolos »

Relluc wrote:
Dolos wrote:Completely off topic for this forum and unacceptable. Keep the sub forums on topic or risk losing your posting abilities.

how is this off topic for this forum? It says "Second Age Discussion". If you ask me that's pretty generally.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29592&p=264418#p264418

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29756&p=264420#p264420

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29554&p=264423#p264423

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29567&p=264424#p264424

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

tl:dr all the replies.

I've never had anyone stealth into any of my houses.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Dolos

Post by Dolos »

BlaiseDad wrote:tl:dr all the replies.

You've got to have valuables inside for people to want in.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Dolos wrote:
BlaiseDad wrote:tl:dr all the replies.

You've got to have valuables inside for people to want in.
I have plenty of valuables. In fact my tower has no secure containers. :P
Only locked down, but easily accessible.

Not saying it can't happen, just that it's not as big a deal as people make it out to be.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

KublaiKhan
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by KublaiKhan »

I wouldn't donate monthly if they were admins, our staff here works hard to not have something like that.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

The truth is that Josh Lee is really Nevermore.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

You are wrong, chum. Joshua Lee is a Legend.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Baslin

Post by Baslin »

Did someone get looted in UO? :shock:

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

People don't get looted in uo, they donate their things to poor people that visit their house.