House transfers

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
uoparanoid

House transfers

Post by uoparanoid »

Hello,

Just wondering if someone could clear this up for me, i got my first house other day (woop! ^_^), i was under the impression that the trade window for transfering house ownship was implemented before the UO:R cut off?

06/23/2000
Secure House Trading
Secure house trading will allow players to sell or trade items for houses using the trade window.

To trade a house to another player the owner of the house can:

Click the “transfer” button in the house options menu.
A targeting cursor will appear. The house owner can then target the person they wish to transfer the house to.
A trade window will automatically appear.
UO update link:

http://update.uo.com/design_168.html

Kelektra
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: House transfers

Post by Kelektra »

Our cutoff date is approx 11-??-1999
Shards Only T-Map Validation System viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24446

uoparanoid

Post by uoparanoid »

Ahh my mistake, just that in the sticky i read
How to Research Possible UOSA (T2A) ERA Inaccuracies

For now, I will show you one easy way to start researching T2A inaccuracies. There are websites that have existed since almost the creation of the web that crawl websites and archive them for later viewing purposes. The largest and most widely used one is http://www.archive.org. Within this website, there is a search engine called the Way Back Machine that will allow you to see what some websites looked like previously like snapshots from previous points in time. Most of the web sites archived existed on the major search engines at the time and were allowed to be crawled by the spider engines. Many websites are available. Some websites blocked these crawling techniques an even still block them today. Although you may be able to view a site from a previous point in time, some media, pages, or content may not be available to view because it was not archived by the spider crawling engine or was blocked.

Keep in mind that you are only really looking for web site snapshots that took place between Oct 1st, 1998 and Apr 3rd, 2000. Any later snapshots will most definately includer newer game mechanic information that does not apply to the research you are doing unless you are trying to confirm a new functionality that did not exist until after the T2A ERA period.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

uoparanoid- you are not quoting staff there, you are quoting the author of many useful threads and a great contributor to the shard. The official cutoff date that the shard tries to recreate is the November 23, 1999 patch (minus the housing nonsense, but that has all been covered in other threads)
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975