Level 1 Treasure Maps

Moderator: Support Moderators

jimmypoopins

Level 1 Treasure Maps

Post by jimmypoopins »

Hello everyone,

First I want to thank the community for being awesome. I've been pk'd and helped out a lot and it reminds me exactly of t2a when I played so long ago in 6th grade.

When I played I wasn't very smart and just goofed around, but now I'm trying to take the game more seriously, so I've made a bard and have been clearing out the ogre lord room in Wrong.

I decided to mess around with treasure maps because it seemed cool and I'm having a lot of fun with it. My question is that I'm getting a lot of random magic items. Are any of the items from the level one chests going to be worth anything? What is a good way to check?

Thanks for the help!
Jimi

Pirul

Re: Level 1 Treasure Maps

Post by Pirul »

Best way is through the item id skill, make an alt with this skill, and use him to id all your loot. Check what they are, and what magic enhancements they have. For a quick guide, check out this thread: viewtopic.php?p=322739#p322739

The probability of an item being good from a lvl 1 is the same as an item from a lvl 5, the difference being that a lvl 1 has considerably less items, and thus a lvl 5 has more of a "chance" of finding a good item.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Return to “New Player Help”