Scavenger Hunt!!! Friday 1/16/09!!!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
RawToxic
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Scavenger Hunt!!! Friday 1/16/09!!!

Post by RawToxic »

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Hello, good citizen of UOSA. I have travelled from lands far away to bring an urgent message to this land on a very luxurious sealed golden scroll which is emblazoned with the [$$$] seal. This message is of the upmost importance and must be delivered to all citizens throughout this land. My travels to get here have left me wrought with battle woes for I am now weary and I feel that I will not be able to complete this important mission at hand. Fair citizen, you have been chosen to help deliver this message. I now beseech this scroll unto you for I must retire...

'You peel back the [$$$] seal and unroll a parchment from the messengers scroll canister. You run to the nearest town lamp post and hold the parchment up to read the message.'

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

The Syndicate of Successful Salesmen [$$$] Guild is sponsoring it's first player hosted event as a celebration for it's birth into our current age. All citizens of UOSA are welcome to particpate in an upcoming Scavenger Hunt that will be held on Friday January 16th, 2009. Prize tickets will be hidden throughout the lands to be sought out by not just the bravest of warriors and wisest of mages but normal folk as well. Many of the prizes given away during this event will be very sought after items that leave even the noblest of nobles salivating feverishly and scrounging to try and find a prize ticket. [$$$] wants to thank you for playing on this wonderful shard and we wish you luck in the event!"

Hint: Missed out on Server Births?? Now's your chance!

Official start times of the event will be posted in this forum on the day of the event.
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen

Seven Elements - GM Alchemist, Blacksmith, Carpenter, Mage, Musician, Tailor, Tinker
Fletch - GM Bowyer, Miner
Samuel Vane - GM Fisherman
Arsenic Annie - GM Poisoner
Grimm McCutty - PVP Hybrid

RawToxic
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Scavenger Hunt!!! Friday 1/16/09!!!

Post by RawToxic »

BTW, if any established vets would like to donate some items or money to the prizes, it would be welcomed. If any donations are received, you will be listed as a sponsor if you wish in the prize ticket books that will be going out.

Seven Elements - GM Alchemist, Blacksmith, Carpenter, Mage, Musician, Tailor, Tinker

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

So is this like willy wonka's golden tickets?
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

RawToxic
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RawToxic »

Sort of but I won't force you to eat a bunch of chocolate bars in your attempt to find the tickets. ;)

RawToxic
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RawToxic »

The event has begun.. All around the shard, yellow bags have been placed which contain a prize ticket book inside. All prizes are some type of Semi-Rare, Rare, or Server Birth Rare. Find a ticket and read the book to find your prize and how to claim it. There are over 20 prizes to find. I will not give any hints as to where they could be found. Good luck to everyone.

a Red Eminem

Post by a Red Eminem »

Approximately how long will this event go on for?
a Red Eminem

RawToxic
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RawToxic »

This event will continue until all prize bags and tickets are found and claimed. Currently, there are 6 that are still unaccounted for. Items were placed with staff help and should not decay. Good luck to everyone.

RawToxic
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RawToxic »

All prizes have been accounted for and this event has now come to a close. Thank you to everyone for participating. Also, thank you to the staff for helping me place the items. Lastly, thank you to the guildies of [$$$] who all helped make this event possible.

A list of prizes given away in the event are as follows:

1 Tall Candle
1 Tall Candle
Bear Mask
Dough: 10 (bugged rare)
Dough: 10 (bugged rare)
Full Spellbook
Pewter Bowl
Wooden Bowl
Wooden Bowl
Dirty Frypan
Dirty Frypan
Coconut
Coconut x2
Bloody Bandages x2
Iron Wire
Silver Wire
Pumpkin Set x2 (left stacking, right stacking, and mini)

Server Births:

Skinned Goat - found by Breeze
Skinned Deer - found by Biscophan

Thanks for helping us stage a successful event! This was only a preview of what [$$$] is capable of. Keep on the lookout for future events!