Official Thank You Derrick Thread.

Topics related to Second Age
fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Official Thank You Derrick Thread.

Post by fox_phyre »

Derrick pked me and all I got were pics of chum and hemp making out in their oversized milk-bag jacuzzi.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

fox_phyre wrote:Derrick pked me and all I got were pics of chum and hemp making out in their oversized milk-bag jacuzzi.
pics pls
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Desdemona
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Desdemona »

Thanks, Derrick, for creating such an accurate representation of the old UO I loved and missed. Sometimes I miss my comfy Trammel home but there's no way I'd go to a different server. Show your love by subscribing or donating. If this is your drug of choice, as it is mine, then pay your dealer.
Co-Founder, Society of Traders [S^T]/Adventure Time [A^T]

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Desdemona wrote:Thanks, Derrick, for creating such an accurate representation of the old UO I loved and missed. Sometimes I miss my comfy Trammel home but there's no way I'd go to a different server. Show your love by subscribing or donating. If this is your drug of choice, as it is mine, then pay your dealer.
Ty for these words and your support. The community here is the best, and for the most part we all support each other in all our play types. Derrick and Co have done something special here and the world should know about it. Not the shard cause we couldn't afford that I don't think lol. But the things they have done for this community should not be forgotten. UOSA is a gift to us all the good the bad that is what t2a is about .

TY to everyone that has worked on UOSA. Some still with us some taking breaks some banned and some that are just no longer with is .. TY to all of you. I've loved and plan to keep loving my time with you.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

BUMpidy BUMPppppp

Charla

Post by Charla »

As people who know me, know I'm not a PVP player, but Derrick and his wonderful staff have
given me a "world" where I can play UO the way it was when I first played. I can play my
style of play, in fact every style of play of days of old

Thanks so very, very much for this alternate world.

Westra