No Mounts Day

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: No Mounts Day

Post by Hemperor »

RoadKill wrote:
Hemperor wrote:I've made more suggestions that have been implemented, discovered more bugs and tested way more shit than any of you have here, especially you flash. A simple, "no I don't like that idea" instead of writing a huge paragraph describing your love for me will suffice next time.
Being good at finding bugs is in no way shape or form, connected to creating a custom ruleset day. Your volunteered time is/was appreciated by staff I'm sure, but that doesn't mean your suggestion should be taken anymore or any less serious then the next.

I disapprove of this idea, I think it's silly to even request something like this. It makes absolutely no sense either, it doesn't have anything to do with T2A or any UO era for that matter. Can we have a "blessed weapons day" too? :D
Here you go, finally an actual reply with some intelligence. I thought it would have been a cool idea, wasnt expecting it to happen, the others didnt have any input rather than just bashing me (Flash).

Maybe I'll announce something of more of a player run thing, I'm sure I can find enough pvprs and the like to not play on a horse for a day to have some fun

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Flash Hardstar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Flash Hardstar »

Hemperor wrote:I've made more suggestions that have been implemented, discovered more bugs and tested way more shit than any of you have here, especially you flash. A simple, "no I don't like that idea" instead of writing a huge paragraph describing your love for me will suffice next time.

Glad you clearly read all of my post.

Glad you've supported this shard you love so much by donating.
Red wrote:Kill Flash, and I'm going to bet that his loot is worth more than 2k.

Dreadnaught

Post by Dreadnaught »

Hemperor wrote:I was thinking it might be a cool idea to have a random day every few months where there would be no mounts until sever restart, would make pvp and pvm more interesting etc.

just a thought, any ideas?
This shard is not Divinity - Thank god.